The Orchard Fountain Corner is located at the junction of Grange Road and Orchard Road. Next to the Fountain Corner is a landmark commercial property, the Orchard Building, opposite to which is the popular cinema, Cathay Cineleisure Orchard. Grange Road has two parks on its either side – Skate Park, for skating and roller-blading enthusiasts, and Youth Park, for youth activities.
The road is lined with residential units once it crosses the India House, a 42,351 sq. ft. pre-1920s colonial building, home to the Indian High Commission. Admiralty House, built in 1972, housed the Raffles Institution from 1972 – 1990 until the school moved to its new premises in Braddell.
The old Woodstock Home which currently houses the Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association (SANA) is located at the junction of Orchard Boulevard and Grange Road. A Muslim cemetery was built in 1840 at Bukit Wakoff in the vicinity of Grange Road, on land donated by Syed Ali bin Mohammed Al-Junied, the son of Syed Omar who was an established 19th Century Arab merchant from Palembang.